Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Some pictures from the Victoria Half Ironman

These were all taken with my camera-phone so the resolution isn't perfect...


John and Dominique at our pre-race dinner at the Waddling Dog! Of course, I had to pry my eyes away from the Edmonton-Carolina hockey game, but I probably should pay more attention to John as he reads out the rules of the race...


Natalie at T-minus 1 hour to start time... Looking way too happy and relaxed...


Steve and Dominique after the finish... They look pretty happy! And they should. Both had strong days.

Lori Bowden finishing up as the 2nd place female... It's amazing how much of an icon she is in B.C. and for the sport. Part of my reason for staying with the triathlon scene was because of local role models like her. Always smiling, always friendly, and now she has a new "greatest fan" in her son, Tyson.

No comments: