Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sunday is just a day away...

This morning I jumped out for a 15 minute swim and a 30 minute bike. I had an optional run scheduled but decided against it...

I had to put on a new tire on my back wheel, as I noticed last night that I had a piece of glass sticking out of my tire... Never a good sign.

As for the rest of the day, I headed over to check in my bike, walked in the parade, had dinner with family and friends, and am now ready to go to bed. I put together my food for tomorrow, and I feel remarkably calm.

I'll be getting up around 4am to eat breakfast, and then get my stuff ready to walk over to the transition site. I am meeting the other guys on the Tri One team at the Peach at 6:20am, so I'll have to have everything ready before that in the transition area.

Otherwise, it's off to bed...

Race story will come Monday!

No comments: