Monday, October 09, 2006

Swim classes begin Saturday.

It's Monday and it's already time to start thinking about swimming again... I feel like I've been out of the water for months.

In all seriousness, I think I HAVE been. After all, my brief recovery from the cast removal was only about 4-5 days and then I had the Ironman, and other than two recovery swims on Monday and Tuesday after that, I really haven't been swimming since. 6-7 weeks off, plus another 6-7 weeks. It's a good thing I am taking lessons!

I also am still dealing with the rehabilitation of my left hand and wrist. I do not have full mobility yet and it is starting to get a little frustrating. I still cannot do a legitimate push up which, in the grand scheme of things, is not all that big of a deal, but I still wonder how long recovery will take.

Is all of this a little bit of a panic setting in, or a restlessness?

No comments: