Friday, February 09, 2007

Adventures continue.... I am entering "Final Projects Week" for the first term of film school. Everything, so far, has been getting progressively more difficult with each passing week.

As a result, this week training took a "get what you can get done" week. I hopped out for a swim after class on Monday, although I was really feeling quite ill after being up until 2am on Sunday night. I barely finished 1500 meters before feeling like I was going to collapse. So, Tuesday I took off and Wednesday I threw in a light, 45 minute ride on the trainer. Thursday I resumed the swimming and got in 2000 meters... All in all a light week but I wasn't feeling well and was quite tired, so I'll take it as I get it.

Tomorrow is Saturday so I'll try to get the ride in early in the morning and hit the swimming in the afternoon... And Sunday I have a 16k run to get out for!

No comments: