Friday, June 30, 2006

The head shave...


Below begins the process of turning me from devil-may-care-hair-in-the-wind Anthony to aerodynamic-bouncer-at-the-Roxy-Anthony

It was a little painful....



Here we go... The new look...

And with my crew... Alex, Joyce and Vince (the artist of all this). You can see the full album at http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alex42k/album?.dir=/6b93scd&.src=ph

It's all for a great cause and believe me it feels AWESOME to run and swim in so far... I haven't tried biking yet though so that is the next test... Where's the bandana???

What an experience, though. It was great to have so many people at the Running Room to be part of the moment and watch what seemed like a few pounds of hair fall off before our very eyes. So far this little project has raised almost $1000 towards the Ironcops for Cancer program... You can also help by clicking on the "Link" located on the right side of the blog (Ironcops for Cancer).

I went swimming yesterday and it felt euphoric... Running has felt pretty good too. Was the hair holding me back? Sorry I am just having some fun with this for a while!

This weekend is a long weekend and I have a 160km bike ride tomorrow... The heat should be interesting and it is the first opportunity to try out the new Cervelo...

I'll get more out later!

No comments: