Saturday, June 10, 2006

Top Ten Reasons Why I am Shaving My Head:

10) To see if the bump I got when I fell on my head as a child left a permanent dent.

9) Improve my aerodynamics while running.

8) So my swim cap will fit easier.

7) Ran out of hair product… And really, it’s just a hassle anyway.

6) To see if it will ever… gulp… grow back!

5) I lost a bet.

4) To see the look on peoples faces when I do it!

3) Tired of looking at new grey hair in the mirror.

2) Because I am scared to do it!

And the number 1 reason I am shaving my head:

#1 – to raise pledges for the Canadian Cancer Society through the Ironcops for Cancer 2006 Ironman Team….

Who am I: Anthony Epp, Ironcop Team member and Ironman 2006 competitor

When will this happen? Wednesday, June 28, 2006 @ 6pm

Where am I doing it? Running Room, 679 Denman St.

How to donate? ONLINE at http://www.ironcopsbc.com/Anthony%20Epp.htm

Or just e-mail me at anbepp@shaw.ca if you’d like to sponsor my head shave!

No comments: